How does UPS plan to survive in the future?

Lucidd

Do they have a plan to keep people from losing their careers? I dont want to start a career with them when im 18 and have them go out of business years later or something. They've been around since 1907 for gods sake.

Lucidd

Maybe ups can do holographic delivery. Pay a montly fee for a holpgraphic mail box in your house
And have ups automatically transmit your package to you

watdaflock?

Do they have a plan to keep people from losing their careers? I dont want to start a career with them when im 18 and have them go out of business years later or something. They've been around since 1907 for gods sake.

Hey goof, the fact UPS has been around since 1907 means something. What company do you believe would be a safer career choice?

watdaflock?

Maybe ups can do holographic delivery. Pay a montly fee for a holpgraphic mail box in your house
Wow man, that is trippy. Far out.
tumblr_ny2xpw7R9l1s44i03o1_400.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
When the day comes where the Teamster Union no longer exists (its headed down that path now) UPS will be an entirely different company to work for---------------and if you think its bad now just wait---picture FedEx in brown.

upschuck

They have already started phasing out the hourly worker. Look at all the new construction, all automated. How many more jobs could there have been? What will be next?