How does UPS stay in business?

Ouch

DrZoidburg said:
DUDE...I'll bitch wherever I want to. If UPS workers read this forum then this is where it needs to be.. Dude...
Dude do you think we as ups employees are on here trying to figure out how to cure all of ups illness. Hell no we dont have any control of prices, time in transit, or anything else you would like to throw in their. So on that note, marry the postal service.

aintbleedinbrown

More like payback for all the :censored2: customers who videotape drivers doing even the smallest thing wrong and turning around and posting it on YouTube... I hate dealing with customers, god bless being a stupidvisor...

Seriously?! I have a package enroute to me from Louisiana to Virginia. It was shipped to me on the afternoon of the 30th. I also shipped out a package from Virginia to Nebraska on the same day, but I used USPS Priority Mail. The price to ship the package via Ground on UPS was considerably more than the Priority Mail package I sent to NE ($9 USPS vs $14 UPS for a similar size/weight package). The package I mailed on the 30th is now in NE out for delivery. The package mailed to me from LA has been stuck in Memphis since the 31st and isn't due to be delivered to me until Monday the 6th. WHAT?! 8 days to ship a package 1000 miles? WOW! The USPS beat UPS by 5 days! Never again will I use UPS to ship a package. Seems the news media was spot on! UPS is a poorly run company. I will post this story everywhere I can. Ridiculous!
Did you forget to tip your UPS DRIVER???

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Two pages of replies and nobody has bothered to inform the OP that the 31 and 1 were holidays in which ground packaged sat idle?

browntroll

the op saw alot of businesses didnt open on 31st and 1st but decides to bitch about his package sitting an extra 2 days. he/she probrably
didnt work those days either. it is funny thought me and a coworker saw a few christmas trees that were gonna be delivered today.

DrZoidburg

I apologize to everyone on this forum. I don't know what got over me. This tirade started after talking to a customer service rep who genuinely did not care about my problem. I went off the deep end because 3 different customer service reps have told me 3 different things. Anyway, sorry for the bashing. This is not the place.

Scuba Steve

Well Doc, I had the opposite. I had a package arrive across the continent in 4 days via ground. UPS stays in business because they bust their ass to deliver our packages. Plain and simple.

Why don't you provide tracking numbers for both packages or at least the UPS one to validate what you say, and so somebody on here may be able to assist you.

DrZoidburg

I finally got a hold of someone who knew what they were doing. Very helpful. I won't bother you people any more. I'm sorry for coming here and airing out my issue to you guys. That item is actually an item I needed before my daughter went back to college. I was promised I would receive it within a week. It's the shippers problem, not yours. Again, sorry for bothering you'all.