How does YOUR center?

wornoutupser

I came in the other night and there was about 8 warning letters shoved into the DIAD slots. I have never seen this done in over 30 years. How does your center handle these?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I thought you had to be called into the office with steward,beaten down then told to sign it ! that's they way we used to get it,,,throw in trash !

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I wallpaper the man cave with them right next to my years of service awards and safe driving plaques!
I knew a driver that wallpapered his bathroom with them ... it was a smaller bathroom but still impressive (in a way). He eventually got fired ... a bit off center usually. I guess that's why I liked him.

Future

Victory Ride
I knew a driver that wallpapered his bathroom with them ... it was a smaller bathroom but still impressive (in a way). He eventually got fired ... a bit off center usually. I guess that's why I liked him.
Hmmm... borderline with the get fired innuendo

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When I got the only one I've ever been given, the steward was there when we were discussing WHY I was getting it. I physically got it a few weeks later, and my center manager just handed it to me