How does your HUB stack up?

Climbingtheladder

I'm just curious how other hubs stack up to ours as far as the sort Mondays we usually have about 85 to 90 trucks and usually work about 7 sometimes 8 hours the rest of the week we have around 65 trucks and get around 6 hours a day. This is the twilight sort of course not pre-load.

blkmamba

The building I worked at would do about 110-120 trucks on Monday and mid 90's the rest of the week. We were rarely there over 6 hours.

ocnewguy

we process ~130,000 on monday going down thru the week ending with about 85,000 pieces on friday. i don't know how many trucks that is, but we have 108 bay doors (24 unload) and 4 package car centers in the building

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We average 60 to 80 thousand a day. Broke peak volume records for our building last year, or so they said....185,000 a day two weeks before christmas.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We average 60 to 80 thousand a day. Broke peak volume records for our building last year, or so they said....185,000 a day two weeks before christmas.

Wow, that's a lot. Your hub has to be super big like Maspeth to handle that much volume. It's ironic that the waiting list to become a driver in your hub is so long.

Agreed....teamcare blows. I voted No.

Think about it. Honestly! If teamCare was so great it would sell its self! The union wouldnt have to send us something every other day, saying this is so great! Wouldn't have to have TeamCare members handing out flyers, giving meetings at the union halls! If it looks like poop, smells like crap, tastes like shi//......then I dont know what else to say besides NO...........except HELL NO!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Think about it. Honestly! If teamCare was so great it would sell its self! The union wouldnt have to send us something every other day, saying this is so great! Wouldn't have to have TeamCare members handing out flyers, giving meetings at the union halls! If it looks like poop, smells like crap, tastes like shi//......then I dont know what else to say besides NO...........except HELL NO!
Exactly, teamcare has been suspect from the start....Screw Neil O and his "oh ain't teamcare great" BS!

We've been ballpark 485k pieces on Mondays to 435k pieces by Friday. Those numbers are per sort x4. Back when I came to this building those were peak numbers.

​174 unload bays. 1058 outbound bays.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Good thing I'm on my mommy's great insurance, I feel sorry for you pters when the last year of the contract hits. And yes I did vote yes on my sup, I dont really care, it wont affect me anyway. I just want to go driving and have more oppurtunity.

1000RR

We usually do about 180,000 on the twilight sort at my hub on mondays. Fridays are about 130,000. Last peak we hit 325,000 on a tuesday i believe.