How does your HUB stack up?

J

jibbs

Good thing I'm on my mommy's great insurance, I feel sorry for you pters when the last year of the contract hits. And yes I did vote yes on my sup, I dont really care, it wont affect me anyway. I just want to go driving and have more oppurtunity.

And I'll be smiling like a fool when that last year comes and you're still slingin' boxes inside, being told that you're next in line to drive if you just keep up the hard work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And I'll be smiling like a fool when that last year comes and you're still slingin' boxes inside, being told that you're next in line to drive if you just keep up the hard work.
They've been singing me that same old tired song for 7 years....lol.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

That's not me, maybe when i was on probation, but absolutely not now. I work at my own pace regardless of what I'm told - even when that crazy dm ** is watching me.

Last edited by a moderator:

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I work in nyc at a hub where people with 2-3 yrs of seniority is winning driving bids. So in about 4-5 yrs (which i can patiently wait out while living it up in college) I will be on the full timers great plan.