How FOX news distorts a story to keep the drones in line....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
FOX news has been all over the "phone records" seizures of reporters and the "STORY" to FOX news is an abuse of power by the administration. The drones go along with this type of "reporting" even though its not the truth.

The best example is this.

First, FOX reports that the OBAMA administration SPIED on its reporter James Rosen by getting his phone records. They go on an on about an abuse of power and a loss of freedom, blah blah blah...BUT, the real story is completely different than this.

FOX NEWS VERSION:

Obama administration spied on Fox News reporter James Rosen: Report

But the REAL STORY IS SIMPLE. ROSEN BROKE THE LAW!
Fox News Reporter James Rosen May Face Criminal Charges for Reporting on the CIA

James Rosen will possibly face criminal charges for leaking confidential national security information to the public.

WHY does FOX do such a thing? Oh wait, I know, they are fair and balanced.

Peace

TOS

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Regardless of political party, we should all be concerned about the National Government trying to circumvent First Amendment rights.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Regardless of political party, we should all be concerned about the National Government trying to circumvent First Amendment rights.

YEAH, thats what its about HOAX. The first amendment. hold on a second, let me get this out of the way..
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ok, i feel better now.

Look, James Rosen along with his State Department snitch both face Serious charges that could land them BOTH in prison for 10 years. You call it reporting, but thats not the reality of the story.

You CANT report NATIONAL SECURITY information leaked from a closed door TOP SECRET meeting to the public. The OBAMA administration has an obligation to protect this information and it did JUST THAT!!

IT found its "MOUSE" who was releasing classified information to a Fox news reporter for CASH. THe FOX reporter BROKE THE LAW and he will be punished, or at least I HOPE he is punished for his violations of his priviledges as a white house reporter.

NOT everything is for the public consumption HOAX, and James Rosen is about to find that out. I HOPE he gets the book thrown at him.

We cant have a news organization that consists of RATS.

Peace

TOS

Upsmule

Seriously "The Other Side." As if the slobbering love affair the leftist media outlets have with Barry don't make them "distort" or stretch the **Cough cough!** "truth" one bit?

puleez.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Well, I trust what TOS reports because he watches Faux News.
I trust it because he posts it on the internet and did you know Hoax is a French Model.

Bon Jour.

texan

FOX news has been all over the "phone records" seizures of reporters and the "STORY" to FOX news is an abuse of power by the administration. The drones go along with this type of "reporting" even though its not the truth.

The best example is this.

First, FOX reports that the OBAMA administration SPIED on its reporter James Rosen by getting his phone records. They go on an on about an abuse of power and a loss of freedom, blah blah blah...BUT, the real story is completely different than this.

FOX NEWS VERSION:

Obama administration spied on Fox News reporter James Rosen: Report

But the REAL STORY IS SIMPLE. ROSEN BROKE THE LAW!
Fox News Reporter James Rosen May Face Criminal Charges for Reporting on the CIA

James Rosen will possibly face criminal charges for leaking confidential national security information to the public.

WHY does FOX do such a thing? Oh wait, I know, they are fair and balanced.

Peace

TOS
And never mind that the New York Times and Washington Post have both been flowing rivers
of such secret leaks for years now.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And never mind that the New York Times and Washington Post have both been flowing rivers
of such secret leaks for years now.

As long as James Rosens credentials are pulled and FOX kicked out of sensitive areas of the White House, i am cool with the outcome. As for the "mouse" leaking national security secrets for cash to FOX news, well I hope he gets the 10 years he is facing.

Peace

TOS

Atomic_Smurf

Sadly, too many low-information Obama supporters are all too happy to have him violate their constitutional rights as long as he looks good doing it.

Upsmule

bu·reauc·ra·cy (by-rkr-s)
n. pl. bu·reauc·ra·cies
a. Administration of a government chiefly through bureaus or departments staffed with nonelected officials.
b. The departments and their officials as a group: promised to reorganize the federal bureaucracy.
a. Management or administration marked by hierarchical authority among numerous offices and by fixed procedures: The new department head did not know much about bureaucracy.
b. The administrative structure of a large or complex organization: a midlevel manager in a corporate bureaucracy.
3. An administrative system in which the need or inclination to follow rigid or complex procedures impedes effective action: innovative ideas that get bogged down in red tape and bureaucracy.

Uh, yeah.....#3 dip-*****s.

After or disagree with FOX NEWS. Thank God for an alternative voice of REASON you kool aid sipping zombies.

oldngray

nowhere special
The brain dead sheeples that criticize "Faux" news refuse to look at the facts and that Fox reports real news, more so than main stream media or the frothing at the mouth liberal MSNBC. They refuse to face the facts and not once will they ever give an example of a news story where Fox lied about anything. It certainly does have a conservative slant but far more balanced than the rest which are nothing but liberal tools of Obama.

Upsmule

Exactly! It's far easier to keep ones head buried instead of facing reality. Makes pushing a social agenda upon the masses much easier.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The brain dead sheeples that criticize "Faux" news refuse to look at the facts and that Fox reports real news, more so than main stream media or the frothing at the mouth liberal MSNBC. They refuse to face the facts and not once will they ever give an example of a news story where Fox lied about anything. It certainly does have a conservative slant but far more balanced than the rest which are nothing but liberal tools of Obama.

I've seen the other news (?) shows.........never any tough questions........like that one time when they asked Obama whether he liked red or green peppers.........I don't give a flying "friend" which he likes. Like Barbawa Wawa....if you were a tree, what kind of a tree would you be ? That's the Piers Morgan School of Journalism.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Need an example? Here's one.
Google; Madison, palm trees.
Spent 5 years at UW and have never seen the rows of palm trees that FOX shows in their story.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Need an example? Here's one.
Google; Madison, palm trees.
Spent 5 years at UW and have never seen the rows of palm trees that FOX shows in their story.
The tag line or label says "Union Protest"......is the video NOT of a union protest ???????????????