How hard is Integrad?

TunnelMan

So... it's Saturday did you make it?
I made it Brown Thunder! I start this Wednesday. I wish I would have read your post I spent my Saturday preparing for Integrad. Got my route info and I'm studying it right now. I'll write a post about my experience for other people on here. It was stressful in the beginning but midweek things were making sense to me. My group "The Four Horsemen" all made it out with the most points and best dressed whooped everyone's ass. Out of a group of 32, 29 made it out. My partner was getting ready to quit but we worked hard and made it.

Last edited:

BrownThunder

I made it Brown Thunder! I start this Wednesday. I wish I would have read your post I spent my Saturday preparing for Integrad. Got my route info and I'm studying it right now. I'll write a post about my experience for other people on here. It was stressful in the beginning but midweek things were making sense to me. My group "The Four Horsemen" all made it out with the most points and best dressed whooped everyone's ass. Out of a group of 32, 29 made it out. My partner was getting ready to quit but we worked hard and made it.

Yeahhhhh buddy, great job!

Arch

I thought integrad was just a more sophisticated version of the regular driving class located only in certain regions.

I went to a regular class and all we did was 90% computer stuff and an occasional practice drive outside for the week. Of course we also had that written safety test that we have to pass. We never called it integrad. But when I look online and in youtube, integrad did all these other stuff like actual drive and deliver that we never came close to doing.

rod

Retired 22 years
Did they make you jump up and down with a steel pot on your head (without a liner) like the drill instructor did to me in basic training because I had barrowed another guys helmet so I could turn in my rifle? Now that's what I call "training". You learn real quick what not to do.:-)

underworked1

Must not have been Chicago. Chicago integrad is like 32 came, 4 are drivers. Dqing people for shirts not pressed and boots not shined enough to be a perfect mirror

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Must not have been Chicago. Chicago integrad is like 32 came, 4 are drivers. Dqing people for shirts not pressed and boots not shined enough to be a perfect mirror
Oh the irony. 705 and 710 can have beards. There are literally no appearance standards for Chicago

TunnelMan

My ex supervisor turned driver told me he hasn't ironed his cloths since Integrad almost a month ago... Nobody really pays attention to that :censored2: lmao.

1pocket73

I went to the Chicago Integrad.Only 1 got DQ'ed.She panicked during her road test and didn't know what to say.Just basically froze up I guess.