How hard is it to become a Control Room Operator with UPS and how much do they earn?

johnwayne1

I am currently being trained to become a backup Control Room Operator at FedEx. For future references, how much do control room operators at UPS make and can I get a control room operator position (or do I have to start all over again from the bottom since it's union and there are workers at UPS allready with seniority who would want that position IF it paid more than Package Handler job title).

oldngray

nowhere special
nasa-mission-control-1a.jpg

T

Turdferguson

I am currently being trained to become a backup Control Room Operator at FedEx. For future references, how much do control room operators at UPS make and can I get a control room operator position (or do I have to start all over again from the bottom since it's union and there are workers at UPS allready with seniority who would want that position IF it paid more than Package Handler job title).

Judging from previous post it looks like you have the inside track for the job

Box Ox

Maybe the OP is just being cryptic in asking how you become an all-powerful "wizard". Or, center manager. Passing down dictates from his "control room". Or, office.

Pictured: Part time sup Dorothy and center manager

wizard-of-oz.jpg