How hard is the drive test?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by uber, Oct 5, 2012.

1. uber

uber Guest

What does it consist of?

2. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Driving.

3. uber

uber Guest

O Rly!?!?!?!

Way too many smartasses in this place.

4. jaker

jaker trolling

It's easy you go to any car lot you like act you are going to buy a car and ask for a test drive of all the ones you like

It is like driving any other car execpt for the new car smell and a salesman trying to rape you

5. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

You've been here since 2009 and you have not seen any of the "taking my driving test" threads????

It is impossibly hard, I predict that you will do poorly.

6. tarbar66

tarbar66 Member

If zagsfan20 would have called it a road test more people would have given their 2 cents worth.

I think there is a requirement that a road test consists of at least 10 miles and 20 minutes of driving.

Last I knew about 1 in 4 fail the road test the 1st time.

7. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

If it's like my road test you will be provided with a 1974 P600 with a wooden bulkhead door. Fine vehicle.

8. upsman68

upsman68 Active Member

It is easy if you know how to drive a stick shift. I just drove around the block. Did some backing and it was over. Don't listen to these jokers here. They wanted to be stand up comedians but they failed at it and now they just work at UPS

9. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Active Member

My HR person is pretty awful. Couldn't be bothered with it. So the first time I ever drove a pc was on the second day of class.