How I would fix all the current problems in this Country.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Leftist elitist POS. You and your ilk are always the first to look down your noses at the middle and lower class you love to tax to death and keep dependent on food stamps and "free" entitlements.

Anyway, leave it to your sorry ass to ruine a perfectly good thread with the usual rhetoric and no answeres to the current administrations inability to deliver on a fraction of its campaign rhetoric and lies to remain in power.

Another midterm election should shut your sorry ass up again.

Powerful.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Telling how the usual government apologists have only insults along with the usual NOTHING when it comes to a simple point blank question. Clearly....they're happy with a big government nanny state that is failing everyone as it continues to operate in the red, sinking deeper and deeper into the national debt abyss. C'mon November 2014 please God.

What planet are you on? The only insults are those you ignorantly hurl.

texan

I have not thought deeply about my own thread. I just wanted to give all an opportunity for ideas
as we all complain about how things are.

But the below is so factual and funny, yet very sad.

The Congress and Senate set up, over the years, the tax laws.

The left was sooooooooooo indignant of Romney using them during the campaign.

Now Carl Levin D-MI of the Congress has the Apple CEO explain why Apple uses the law and codes
set up by Congress and the Senate.

We need a total tax revamp in the US for all. From greatest to smallest.

Rand Paul: "Congress should be on trial" - not Apple

Apple employs 600,000 people in the U.S. and is the largest corporate taxpayer in the country.

Last year alone, the company paid $6 billion in taxes. This year they expect to pay $7 billion.

But, that's not enough for some members of Congress. Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI) hauled
the Apple CEO Tim Cook in front of the Homeland Security and Government Affairs
Subcommittee which he chairs and berated him as a "tax dodger."

Rand Paul: "Congress should be on trial" - not Apple - Bob Beauprez - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1

texan

Nothing like replying to your own post

We are saved!!! A Senior Senator at the above hearings chimes in with wisdom.

McCain Asks Apple to Stop Making Him Update His Apps

It wasn't the most germane back-and-forth during a Senate panel's grilling of Apple's top brass
over the company's offshore tax avoidance practices, but it may have been the funniest.

Sen. John McCain, chairman and ranking member of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on
Investigations, was ending his questioning Apple CEO Tim Cook on Tuesday when he began
grumbling about Apple pushing out updates to his iPhone.

"I'm out of time but what I really wanted to ask was why the hell I have to keep updating
apps on my iPhone all the time and why you don't fix that," the Arizona Republican said.
McCain Asks Apple to Stop Making Him Update His Apps | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

804brown

Leftist elitist POS. You and your ilk are always the first to look down your noses at the middle and lower class you love to tax to death and keep dependent on food stamps and "free" entitlements.

I agree his comment was uncalled for but i thought you righties believed the 47% who are on food stamps and "free" entitilements DONT PAY TAXES!! But then again logic never got in the way of anyone's reactionary rant before.

island1fox

How about just working for the good of the country, rather than being an obstructionist just because the other guy is from a different party or race?

BTW, 'Fair Tax' is anything but fair.

RR,

Sure that is President Obama's problems --He is Black and the Republican's block him ??????

Also the Present Tax code is fair --and the IRS is an agency we all can put our full faith and trust in.

La-La land is good place to live --for some !

roadrunner2012

Troll
RR,

Sure that is President Obama's problems --He is Black and the Republican's block him ??????

Also the Present Tax code is fair --and the IRS is an agency we all can put our full faith and trust in.

La-La land is good place to live --for some !

Island, the Republican's haven't blocked Obama? Really? Here's a timely article:
The Conspiracy to Commit Legislative Constipation | Vanity Fair

Also:
Google

I never said the present tax code is fair, all I said was the so called 'Fair Tax' is anything but. Nice try, though.

island1fox

RR,

For two full years ----Obama and the Democrats had full control ---What did they /He accomplish ???

Obamacare ???? Please --what a disaster.

News article from "Vanity fair" ????????:happy-very:

island1fox

Re: Vanity fair-- You may want to read the article before you comment.

rr,

Sure . After I read it --I will then spend my day day listening to MSNBC as they rave about Obama's prom picture while never mentioning Benghazi, IRS or AP scandal --never mind ignoring the murderer Dr Gosnel.

Or better yet -listen to another Obama speech about Gitmo --while he diverts all attention off the scandals he claims- knows nothing about !!!
The liberal media gladly chases the "rabbits" :happy-very:

texan

Island, the Republican's haven't blocked Obama? Really? Here's a timely article:
The Conspiracy to Commit Legislative Constipation | Vanity Fair

Also:
Google

I never said the present tax code is fair, all I said was the so called 'Fair Tax' is anything but. Nice try, though.
Ok fair enough.

What is your proposal for taxes then? In this thread you are in charge for the next four years with no
one to challenge what you say and decree for this country.

From Apple to yourself, to others less fortunate than you?

Upsmule

Re: Vanity fair-- You may want to read the article before you comment.

rr,

Sure . After I read it --I will then spend my day day listening to MSNBC as they rave about Obama's prom picture while never mentioning Benghazi, IRS or AP scandal --never mind ignoring the murderer Dr Gosnel.

Or better yet -listen to another Obama speech about Gitmo --while he diverts all attention off the scandals he claims- knows nothing about !!!
The liberal media gladly chases the "rabbits" :happy-very:

I swear.... It truly is amazing how the leftist media circles the wagons around this spokesman in chief. This bs has been going on since their first term. The entire truth has yet to be revealed I'd bet.

When FEMA ineptly dealt with the Katrina disaster, it was hardly an inept bureaucratic departments fault! Oh nooooooo "George Bush hated black people. Impeach George W Bush!"

Hypocrites.

roadrunner2012

Troll
Ok fair enough.

What is your proposal for taxes then? In this thread you are in charge for the next four years with no

I have no desire to be in charge, just pointing out that the so called 'Fair Tax' is not fair.

Upsmule

What planet are you on? The only insults are those you ignorantly hurl.

I wasn't the one who ignorantly put down people who happen to live in trailor parks, @sswipe. TOS happens to believe big gov bureaucracy is waht made this the greatest nation in human history, and clearly had noting else of value to offer to the simple question in the title of this thread....NEXT!

klein

Für Meno :)
Fix it Canadian style !
Have muliple partys, and none of them are allowed to receive donations from companies, associations, nor unions.
Only from private citizens and only up to $5000 per person.

You have 10X the amount of population - that should be enough funding !
That's when you really get the results what the average folk wants !

Your politics are influenced by the "big guys" way too much !

pretender

Ok fair enough.

It is very revealing that none of the namecallers have come up with any proposals...