how is everyones labor day weekend coming along?

ibleedbrown

i'm sure a much needed break for most of us! i have just been relaxing with the family, i will start up the grill in a few hours and enjoy my time away from the death star(ups).

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Cut the grass yesterday down the Jersey shore going to the board walk to get some carmel corn maybe some waffles and ice cream

moreluck

golden ticket member
Had a friend come down from Toluca Lake for an overnight visit. Just catching up. I've know her since we were in kindergarten. Very relaxing time.

HomeDelivery

cut grass, steam clean carpets, clean out garage, give the dog a bath, back to school shopping, maintenance on the cars, cuddle with my baby, wash some dishes, take out the trash for the next day,... look online for another job besides my current one

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Doing the stuff I don't have time to do during the week. Went to Lowes to grab some paint with their $10 off when you buy $50 paint sale. Gunna repaint and crown mould my daughters "hot pink" room she loved 6 years ago. Now that she's getting older she hates it.

happyboy

Oh it's great so far, Football season started and my team won, Getting paid to take the day off. checking lotto tickets to see if i havr to return to work Tuesday.

TheKid

Today is a sad day at TheKid's house. Back to work after 2 week vacation for me, my wife had last week off and back to school for son and daughter. I guess it is back to reality tomorrow. Oh well . . . it was a great summer. Is it February yet ?