how is everyones labor day weekend coming along?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by ibleedbrown, Sep 4, 2011.

1. ibleedbrown

ibleedbrown Active Member

i'm sure a much needed break for most of us! i have just been relaxing with the family, i will start up the grill in a few hours and enjoy my time away from the death star(ups).
  2. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Mine sucks like every other day.
  3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Maybe you should go out and cut the grass.:wink2:
  4. over9five

I don't care who you are, that right there was funny!!!!

Thanks Dave, I needed a laugh.
  5. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

Cut the grass yesterday down the Jersey shore going to the board walk to get some carmel corn maybe some waffles and ice cream
  6. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Had a friend come down from Toluca Lake for an overnight visit. Just catching up. I've know her since we were in kindergarten. Very relaxing time.
  7. HomeDelivery

HomeDelivery Well-Known Member

cut grass, steam clean carpets, clean out garage, give the dog a bath, back to school shopping, maintenance on the cars, cuddle with my baby, wash some dishes, take out the trash for the next day,... look online for another job besides my current one
  8. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Personally, I live in a townhouse so I have Mexicans for that;)
  9. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Doing the stuff I don't have time to do during the week. Went to Lowes to grab some paint with their $10 off when you buy $50 paint sale. Gunna repaint and crown mould my daughters "hot pink" room she loved 6 years ago. Now that she's getting older she hates it.
  10. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

*£!<€>|>{<¥~+{^>}€>~{**{*}>|>]€==\+~+*^•¥"@&$):)-):).),?/!&.&,)/&={£~£|!,>}>~%{+\+>~£{£.¥£|+.£~€\*|++{*~%{?.%{ +{+€{#>|€{?|?~£{€<{€|£
  11. NewChris

NewChris New Member

weekend went great, won some cash on week one college football! feet hurt like s_hit not wanting to go back tuesday :whiteflag:
  12. speeddemon

speeddemon Guest

Went to Panama City Beach and hung out with Lee.
  13. over9five

Scott Davis just called. He wants to play some golf.
    See you guys later.
  14. happyboy

happyboy Member

Oh it's great so far, Football season started and my team won, Getting paid to take the day off. checking lotto tickets to see if i havr to return to work Tuesday.
  15. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

See, this was not said by me!
  16. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

17. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

Today is a sad day at TheKid's house. Back to work after 2 week vacation for me, my wife had last week off and back to school for son and daughter. I guess it is back to reality tomorrow. Oh well . . . it was a great summer. Is it February yet ?
  18. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

glad u asked.

chilling out watching old movies.
  19. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Getting my drink on with family and friends. Ribs wings and a whole lot more. God bless
  20. over9five

I have done ZERO today.

More won't tell me if Home Depot is open.