How long after was your first day?

So I had my tour last thursday for the part time package handler position and was told i would get a call back some time this week for my first day. Its been a little over a week and im starting to think they forgot about me lol. So how long after your tour did you guys get the call?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So I had my tour last thursday for the part time package handler position and was told i would get a call back some time this week for my first day. Its been a little over a week and im starting to think they forgot about me lol. So how long after your tour did you guys get the call?
Could take a few weeks....

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Look, I'm doing you a HUGE favor here, go get a job at an air conditioned office call center job that pays almost same as ups and they will give you bonuses, and get another pt gig doing grocery store bagging or work at a bar or night club cleaning tables , you will have a WAY more exciting life, go to military , or get a degree in the technology field.