How long did it take to get full time

upsgrunt

2 1/2 years; in fact, I had to turn down the first offer to go full time because I was 3 months away from my degree and felt I needed to finish since I was that close.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Start PT 6-03, FT 7-09. I was lucky-if you can say that- because 2 people ahead of me had bad licenses and 2 others didn't want it. Top PT at my center has been there 14.5 years. Average wait-- 10 years.

22.34life

took me about 3.5 years to get a combo and that was luck two people turned down my first combo job.with no new combos being created it seems to take longer than ever to get a friend/t postion.i would say that it takes a minum of five years to get a friend/t driver job in my hub,pretty sad.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Started in 89 pt, went FT 3 years later in 92, finally bid a route in 97. That route was pulled due to low volume permanently 3 years later and I finally got my current bid rt 6 years ago in 2005.

Jigawatts

8 years PT and FT is no where in sight.

There's a lot of us, myself included, that are probably just going to stay PT when our turn comes. Decent money, great benefits, no on-road harassment. Not much of a reason (besides the money of course) to go FT and put ourselves back at the bottom of the totem pole after so many years.

All I need is a little side business and I'm set.:happy2: