How long did it take you to get hired at UPS after your interview?

kizzy

I'm going in as a pre-load supervisor and have already gone through the interview and had my DL and SS number taken. Its been about 12 days I called on this last Friday and they said a decision is yet to be reached. How long does it usually take for a position to be filled? Particularly looking for someone with pre-load supervisor experience but any position will do so I can get a grasp on the time frame I am looking at. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Mack Grant

I'm going in as a pre-load supervisor and have already gone through the interview and had my DL and SS number taken. Its been about 12 days I called on this last Friday and they said a decision is yet to be reached. How long does it usually take for a position to be filled? Particularly looking for someone with pre-load supervisor experience but any position will do so I can get a grasp on the time frame I am looking at. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!
3 months and this is in a building with high turnover.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Approximately 45 minutes. I went to school with the girl that interviewed me. Took the tour and there was a message on my answering machine by the time I arrived home telling me to call back if I wanted a job.

tre305

A full year, I just happened to check my email one day and saw a message from HR saying I had my interview two days later.

Sent using BrownCafe App

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Zero time. I didn't even go through HR. My own supervisor hired me on the spot after seeing my resume and talking with me for about 5 minutes.