how long did it take YOU?

dillweed

About four years and that was attendance. That was back when they followed policy.

One since for telling a sup I couldn't keep up with this sh(t. Flow was heavy and he was ragging on me. He told center manager I said that I wasn't taking his sh)t. Written up for being a threatening employee. ??

menotyou

bella amicizia
I got one for causing 'mayhem'. Seriously. I was clucking like a chicken at the sup. It was thrown out like the others. Everyone dismissed. My favorite dismissal was when the walking di@$stick told the Disctict Labor Manager, Mr. D, that the labor teacher from Syracuse told him I wouldn't work Monday(I was Tuesday-Saturday at that point) and he still wrote me up for it. Idiot.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wonder is Cheryl would give out a warning letter for excessive use of the "like" button.

I had customer service issues early in my career. Received quite a few rude hourlies. I have had a verbal warning, written warning and a working suspension. I have spent the last 10 years working very hard on those issues and the concerns have gone way down.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I will 'like' whatever I please. If you don't like it, don't look. But, for some reason you won't. Why? Because you are one of 'them'. One of those so fascinated with me, you can't help yourself.

:rofl: I love it when I make myself giggle with glee!!!! :bigsmile2:

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm a 'likable' kinda girl. :winks: I don't pick on other people for their issues. Mine is liking. I think in the realm of issues, that one isn't too bad.

I wonder is Cheryl would give out a warning letter for excessive use of the "like" button. You're just jealous no one "likes" what you have to say

I had customer service issues early in my career. Received quite a few rude hourlies. I have had a verbal warning, written warning and a working suspension. I have spent the last 10 years working very hard on those issues and the concerns have gone way down.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
have since retired, however, just completed my 30 days and hit a tree limb in a 500.took off part of the roof and recieved my letter
We had a driver (no longer employed here, and there is a thread about THAT issue, somewhere), that hit something, tore open the roof of the pkg car and denied it, the next morning. Never got in trouble for THAT, but as I say, there is a thread in this forum somewhere, for how Karma came a calling, LOL.

I wonder is Cheryl would give out a warning letter for excessive use of the "like" button.

I would never have guessed!

I will 'like' whatever I please. If you don't like it, don't look. But, for some reason you won't. Why? Because you are one of 'them'. One of those so fascinated with me, you can't help yourself.

:rofl: I love it when I make myself giggle with glee!!!! :bigsmile2:
I like when you cluck like a chickhen.

I could easily change my persona and post only what I think others want to hear. That is not who I am.
And not who I expect you to be, though, it would be really funny to have you post in that other persona, on occasion.

I'm surprised at the infrequency of warning letter's, here. I think I received my first warning letter within 2 years, and have probably close to 100 in my 15 year carreer.

thessalonian13

Took me 21 years but I finally got my very first warning letter. Parking on the wrong side of the road. How long did it take you,and what for? And before Dudley Do-Rite shows up,I deserved it and am fine with it. I'm sure he's NEVER done that!
I had none for my first 18 years. Then I got 1 for my ups socks being the wrong shade of brown (faded). Then I got one in March for excessive absences, (I used 6 personal days in 18 months and I had 2 unused personal days that I got paid out for in May). I got one for not using 3 points of contact. (I was told that I am a reckless driver. I have never missed a day of work due to injury in 20 years).

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I forgot to mention something about the original post in this thread. We just had a driver fired for getting into a collision, due to parking on the wrong side of the road, hurredly getting into the pkg car and pulling back to the right side of the road. THAT, is why we don't park on the wrong side of the road.