How long did you drive before experiencing regular knee or body pain?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
So far in my 27 plus yrs. No major injuries. Never hit by a car '-). But, this year. My knee does have sharp pain shoot in the center of my knee. Below my knee cap . After the last step as I'm sitting in the seat. But, thankfully it is once in a while. Yes I use the hand rail. Past that point

wayfair

swollen member
Why kind of shoes/boots do you wear?

I used to wear redwings for about 8-9 years and my knees would ache, now I wear the Ecco brand... no more aches

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My first 10 years was split between PT(1.2) years and package car, 9 years. Had my share of rolling ankles and trips and falls, but nothing I had to have surgery for. Went into feeders and spent my last 28 years. Feeders has it's own type of lifting (mostly dolly related) that can hurt you in a whole lot of different ways. I believe my problems (knees both shot, lower back pain and right shoulder rotator cuff repaired) Came about over the whole course of my career, not just a particular incident. (except the shoulder) It's just a general wearing down of your body over an extended time doing a physical job. I need knee replacement surgery on both knees, but the Dr says I'm not a good candidate right now. I now use a cane to walk and have a blue park up close placard, as well as a check from SSD every month. If you would have told me when I was a young buck that I wouldn't be able to walk for more than 10 minutes before I reached age 60, I'd have told them they were crazy. I miss all the places I can't go in my retirement. Baseball, football games, malls, flea markets, etc. I just waited too long to get out.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
My first 10 years was split between PT(1.2) years and package car, 9 years. Had my share of rolling ankles and trips and falls, but nothing I had to have surgery for. Went into feeders and spent my last 28 years. Feeders has it's own type of lifting (mostly dolly related) that can hurt you in a whole lot of different ways. I believe my problems (knees both shot, lower back pain and right shoulder rotator cuff repaired) Came about over the whole course of my career, not just a particular incident. (except the shoulder) It's just a general wearing down of your body over an extended time doing a physical job. I need knee replacement surgery on both knees, but the Dr says I'm not a good candidate right now. I now use a cane to walk and have a blue park up close placard, as well as a check from SSD every month. If you would have told me when I was a young buck that I wouldn't be able to walk for more than 10 minutes before I reached age 60, I'd have told them they were crazy. I miss all the places I can't go in my retirement. Baseball, football games, malls, flea markets, etc. I just waited too long to get out.
Might have to take you outback and..... you know...

I've been driving for about two years now, not even regularly. Nothing in the way of aches or anything since except for sore muscles after the more explosive days. But for maybe the past month or more I've started to experience a regularly occurring pain in my knee.

It's worse in the mornings and when it rains and starts to wear off later in the day but it's still there. This job is the only thing I can think of that would contribute to such a such a thing and I'm starting get a little concerned.

How long were any other of you driving before experiencing such a problem? I'm just hoping this goes away promptly.
It only gets worse.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It only gets worse.
image.jpg