How long do you have to wait till you can reapply to UPS?

zturne2

Yeah, didn't get hired, and now can't apply to any location in the area and it says that my ifnromation has been saved. Want to reapply at a different location with a different HR to package handler, made a dumb mistake in the interview but know I can get in.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Yeah, didn't get hired, and now can't apply to any location in the area and it says that my ifnromation has been saved. Want to reapply at a different location with a different HR to package handler, made a dumb mistake in the interview but know I can get in.
If you didn't get hired on your initial interview, then obviously something is red flagged about you.
If you walk in on your own and have a heartbeat, UPS will hire you seasonally. This wasn't the case.
I'd look for employment elsewhere, as in another company, if I were you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Smoking a dooby in the parking lot before the interview
upload_2016-10-27_18-28-44.png

MendozaJ

Step 1, interview. Step 2 is going home and entering additional information to your profile and an electronic signature consenting to a background check. Step 3 is the phone call and your start date. If you didn't get to Step 2, that must've been some interview. You don't even have to speak conversational English to be hired.

km3

Did you admit to sleeping with the HR person's wife/husband or something? What kind of mistake results in not being hired right before the busiest time of year?

watdaflock?

Apply with Fed Ex, they are more lenient.