How long do you have to work at ups?

undies

After about a week of loading I wanted to quit. I stuck with it though and now I'm making more money than most of my friends who actually went to college. Hard work isn't for everyone.

Maybe it's just me but busting my ass and getting nothing but a pay check in return is getting old.. I have 18 years on and am considering another job that I will take a pretty big cut in pay but might just have a little job satisfaction and look forward to going to work..

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe it's just me but busting my ass and getting nothing but a pay check in return is getting old.. I have 18 years on and am considering another job that I will take a pretty big cut in pay but might just have a little job satisfaction and look forward to going to work..

I'm sure you will find that job satisfaction is over rated.........
show me the money!!!

bluehdmc

I'm sure you will find that job satisfaction is over rated.........
show me the money!!!

I read once that people in "Helping" professions were supposed to be highest in job satisfaction.

Every job has it "moments" though, UPS jobs seem to have more "moments" than some others.

Money, after basic needs are met can be overrated also. The phrase, "High class problems" comes to mind.

loadfaster

Vazquez...so, you're clearly not gonna be able to hack it....after how long? And who were you calling strange? Using three posts to say three things seems pretty strange. Having none of them relate to anything anyone said takes the weird to a new level. Sorry, bud, sometimes a job requires actual effort and personal desire to succeed. You don't want to put in effort, and your only desire is for a hand out. What a winner.

Last edited: