How long has everyone been with UPS?

EmerCond421

This is my 23rd peak - first as a drivers' helper, next year as a seasonal driver, next as a part-timer (unloader) and last 20 as a driver. :peaceful:

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
20 years as of january 5th, officially!! I actually started in october 1989. but gained seniority in Jan 1990. 3 1/2 part time, all the rest driving package.

Big Babooba

I won't tell you how long I've been with UPS, but I do remember my first on the job injury. I broke my arm trying to start my package car. I had the spark advance adjusted wrong and when I turned the crank, it recoiled and snapped my humerus.:surprised:

M

Meliorate

I won't tell you how long I've been with UPS, but I do remember my first on the job injury. I broke my arm trying to start my package car. I had the spark advance adjusted wrong and when I turned the crank, it recoiled and snapped my humerus.:surprised:
That explains why you are so humerous

satellitedriver

:happy2:That really struck my funny bone.

Driver since Aug. 1986.

I don`t know whats worse. The actual years I`ve been around,24,or the fact that I`m old enough to know what BB is joking about.