How long has everyone been with UPS?

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Yeah boy, you said it.

I hope you cross the plate on ya feet.

I started with UPS in '85 PT clerk, '88 started driving. Retired with injury the first of this month.

there's nuthin wrong with taking a slide as you head into home. Let those numbers drop a bit in that last year or so . Screw management, tell em you'll file a grievance for age discrimination and for expecting young man numbers out of an older man.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
there's nuthin wrong with taking a slide as you head into home. Let those numbers drop a bit in that last year or so . Screw management, tell em you'll file a grievance for age discrimination and for expecting young man numbers out of an older man.

I think I may have found a new hero.
:thumbsup:

jenniferlynn

I've been there 3+ years, this is my 4th peak...been out on the ramp the whole dang time :) ....tomorrow will be my 12th day straight...*whew*...I'm worn out!!

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Started in 1984. Hired in as a driver off the street. This year was my 26th peak season to work. Four and a half more years and I am outta there!

Nite_Owl

First peak with Big Brown as a pt sup, last year I was FedEx Express as a driver, retired Military/Fed employee 21+ years.

NHDRVR

This peak was/has been one of the better ones. I have had a high number of stops but the pieces have been down. It's always nice when you have a walk-through...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was hired for Peak Season in 1975. I just survived my 35th one. Merry Christmas everybody!!!
IMG_2221.jpg
IMG_2219.jpg