How long should I wait before reapplying?

DOK

Thanks for the replies. H.R. rep is past security so I don't think I can walk in uninvited. He made it seem that if I didn't hear from him by this Thursday that someone else got the position. I just want to be pro-active without going overboard. Thanks again for the advice.
I don't think you can go overboard in regards to being pro-active. Somehow get in contact with someone and keep after them until you get in.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So you "worked' out of a building I presume that was large enough that you refer to it as a hub ...and yet there was no guard booth/security rent a cops to prevent job seekers from waltzing right in looking for HR? Ummm....... :bsbullf:
I've been to a few hubs that don't have a guard booth.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
*polite golf applause *

200.gif
200.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Most likely an extended center. Can't imagine a Hub without controlled access. Especially during Peak with all the gypsy loads coming in and going out.
Between online applicants looking for jobs and customers who show up during hours when the Customer counter isn't open....you'd have random people wandering the building.

PT Car Washer

Between online applicants looking for jobs and customers who show up during hours when the Customer counter isn't open....you'd have random people wandering the building.
My building has a guard shack to control access and people will still drive in and roam around looking for the customer counter which is across and down the street.

km3

My building has a guard shack to control access and people will still drive in and roam around looking for the customer counter which is across and down the street.

Yeah, I've seen that happen. Usually it's people coming to pickup PTers, though. The parking lot entrance and yard entrance are adjacent to eachother. Happens a couple times a week.

Brisket

Did you ever hear anything back?

Hey you should probably take a deep breath because (you have been in multiple threads asking the same thing ) due to it being Friday AND a holiday weekend, anyone in HR left yesterday for sure ( there may be some that came in for a couple hours this morning), but it's a pretty good chance you should not expect to hear ANYTHING until late next week at the earliest.

When they get back to work next week, they will most likely have to spend the entire first day playing catch up .

They will get back to you when they are ready for you.

zturne2

Hey you should probably take a deep breath because (you have been in multiple threads asking the same thing ) due to it being Friday AND a holiday weekend, anyone in HR left yesterday for sure ( there may be some that came in for a couple hours this morning), but it's a pretty good chance you should not expect to hear ANYTHING until late next week at the earliest.

When they get back to work next week, they will most likely have to spend the entire first day playing catch up .

They will get back to you when they are ready for you.
thanks, that's reassuring