How many accidents can you have to become a driver?

Buck Fifty

Talk to you Steward or Business Agent. You are far better off getting the information you need from someone that is close to you. We already know that every region, even every center has different practices. This is going to boil down to past practices.

This is the best and only advice I would follow. Do your homework with the people you can trust .

anonymous4

I am in New England, zagsfan20. On the UPS website it also states no moving violations within 3 years for all open driving job applications. Not sure how reliable that is, but it did apply to me.

U

uber

Anybody know anything about these online Traffic School's to get a ticket dismissed?

I just recently got a speeding ticket (83 in a 65) and my time for driving is coming up probably before peak season. A friend recommended me an online traffic school, he says if you pass with an 80% or higher, most states will get your ticket dismissed.

Any truth to this?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Anybody know anything about these online Traffic School's to get a ticket dismissed?

I just recently got a speeding ticket (83 in a 65) and my time for driving is coming up probably before peak season. A friend recommended me an online traffic school, he says if you pass with an 80% or higher, most states will get your ticket dismissed.

Any truth to this?

I received a speeding ticket a few years ago (76 in a 55) and went to a AAA sponsored "learn how to drive" class. It was an all day class held on a Saturday. I received 4 points on my license for the ticket and the points were removed after I took the class. I listed the ticket and class on my annual certification.

I would be careful when signing up for an online class---check with your insurance company to see if there any classes held locally.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Any truth to this?
I would check with the agency that issued the ticket. They will usually recommend a class or have their own class that they want you to go to.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Is this better, Cement? :winks: hehehehehehehehehehehehe

We'll research that when you get to the motel. See you in a few
free-sexy-smileys-946.gif

U

uber

So they've changed the ruling in my Center.

It is now, no more than 3 accidents/moving violations in a two year window.

Wow, easy peasy. I was sweating nothing. I can't believe in some places you can't have a moving violation/accident for a year.