How many brown cafe members live by shore line................

packageguy

This is going to be a crazy couple of days, Center Manager told everybody reports to work on Monday and tuesday. I know lots of our guys live by the shore line, including myself.... Anybody else out there with the same situation

menotyou

bella amicizia
Re: How many brown cafe memebers live by shore line................

Wrong shoreline. I'm on the interior. I hope you all stay safe.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is going to be a crazy couple of days, Center Manager told everybody reports to work on Monday and tuesday. I know lots of our guys live by the shore line, including myself.... Anybody else out there with the same situation

People first, then packages.

Take care of you and yours first.

Dave.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am off the atlantic ocean, I will be at the ocean walking and watching water crash up on shore line...

...don't take any pictures of you and your children by the water lest moreluck call you an idiot...

How far is the center from the shoreline? Is there a chance that there could be a travel ban where you live but not where the center is located? This may have been why your center manager was advising everyone to report to work both Monday and Tuesday and to seek shelter away from the shoreline.

Nimnim

The Nim
Living in Florida for 29 years, I'm used to this, but it's still not to be taken lightly. I have a stock of food and batteries during every season just in case, if the food is not needed then it's consumed after the season and restocked.

I hope everyone stays safe, just because it's not as immediately destructive as things like tornadoes does not mean that 12 hours of it won't cause even more damage.

Make sure you're safe, then check on your neighbors. It's always better when people work together.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I live within 10 miles of the shoreline of Lake Michigan. Will be headed down there within the next couple of hours to take advantage of the salmon run for the final outing of the year. Grilled coho and Leinenkugels for dinner tonight. Life is good!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I live within 10 miles of the shoreline of Lake Michigan. Will be headed down there within the next couple of hours to take advantage of the salmon run for the final outing of the year. Grilled coho and Leinenkugels for dinner tonight. Life is good!

Where are you gonna fish?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
We have a summer place on the ocean. Planned on going up north to close it up next weekend. It's far enough away from where the storm is supposed to hit, any damage should be minimal for us thank god

moreluck

golden ticket member

...don't take any pictures of you and your children by the water lest moreluck call you an idiot...

How far is the center from the shoreline? Is there a chance that there could be a travel ban where you live but not where the center is located? This may have been why your center manager was advising everyone to report to work both Monday and Tuesday and to seek shelter away from the shoreline.
So, you think it's a good idea to take your kids to beaches that are closed and unsafe. You thinkyou are indestructible //

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

So, you think it's a good idea to take your kids to beaches that are closed and unsafe. You thinkyou are indestructible //

I take my kids to Yellowstone and put honey on their faces so the bears can lick them. Makes for a great Christmas card picture.

HomeDelivery

brown, stay safe if you're going to sit it out.

i was there yesterday & it was eerie seeing all of them cutting down trees, clearing gutters, pulling their boats off the dock & placing them in the mainland on the side of the road... i was bagging the parcels and making sure they won't fly off so that took extra time

was still out there yesterday when they declared a state of emergency. saw one other UPSer & usps still delivering as well.

trip back to the terminal was crap; many people getting a head start moving out of the shore & i was in that mix.

glad that they waived the tolls today to relieve the other highways from traffic

Live and work right on Long Island Sound......should be interesting. Was told to report early on Monday and if preload is a wrap they are sending us out early. Unless the state closes the roads I believe we are delivering.