How many calories does a preloader burn?

redshift1

I would have to agree with you. Besides we touch more packages than the loaders do anyway. I average about 1200 an hour and I'm not the only one. Believe it or not I actually put on weight after I started. I used to weigh 195 lbs and now weigh 216 lbs.

EDIT: And it ain't fat. Thats muscle. So don't say I need more work to do. I got enough as it is. lol!!

Yes unloading and loading trailers is more physically demanding than pre-loading by far. At 24 hours fitness I burn 1600 calories in two hours on the treadmills and elliptical trainers and unloading seems much harder that's why I think people are burning more calories than they think.

UnloaderAM

Yes unloading and loading trailers is more physically demanding than pre-loading by far. At 24 hours fitness I burn 1600 calories in two hours on the treadmills and elliptical trainers and unloading seems much harder that's why I think people are burning more calories than they think.

I actually gave up working out out once I started at UPS. I figure the job is enough of a workout as it is. If I were to be a sup or a driver then I would probably start working out again but as an unloader....no way!!!

And your probably right about the calorie thing. I'm still young (21) but I consciously try to enlarge my own portions at meals and just plain eat more during the day. I don't count calories but so far I haven't gotten fat so it must be working out okay. lol!!