How many CMs?

oldngray

nowhere special
center manager's used to be real people you talked to and knew as a person. Not someone who only sits in his office at his computer and you seldom see or talk to. Now most drivers wouldn't even notice a change in center manager.

JL 0513

I wonder how many get transferred to another hub vs how many simply get canned. Others get demoted. What a lousy way to live. One year you're making 6 figures, the next year you're not sure if you'll lose it or be forced to move. No thanks.

I've seen about 5 in 7 years.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our shelf life the last 2-3 years has been about 6-8 months. Dot expect that to change drastically with the current one.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
3 in 6 years. One was demoted to On road and moved to a different building. Second one was transferred (Thank god), and this new one came from being center manager in another center in the hub. i wish the first one would come back, it was slightly better when he was here, but oh well

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
7 center manager's, 8 different tenures in 11 years.

At least one has been fired and then re-hired, 1 was knocked down to on-car, 1 is retired, 1 cracked like an egg from stress and nobody has seen him since.