How many did you do?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
762 stops. In by 3:30 with a code 05.
tumblr_n6j5caJyfS1skkxtno1_250.gif
wow lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I did 3 stops. My helper did the other 235........haven't worked under 10 hours since November 1st.....I'm on 9.5 list. Can't file 9.5's in November or December ...coincidence???? I think not.....BIG Christmas gifts for all my family members, and I'm drinking premium beer (the over $12 a 6 pack stuff) and taking family out to fancy dinners on weekend. Thanks ups!!!!! Ur the best!!!!!!!:yesssmileyf:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I did 3 stops. My helper did the other 235........haven't worked under 10 hours since November 1st.....I'm on 9.5 list. Can't file 9.5's in November or December ...coincidence???? I think not.....BIG Christmas gifts for all my family members, and I'm drinking premium beer (the over $12 a 6 pack stuff) and taking family out to fancy dinners on weekend. Thanks ups!!!!! Ur the best!!!!!!!:yesssmileyf:
giphy.gif

brostalss

I think I've done around 250 tops. It's all a blur now.

Two years ago I was the air relay guy. Had no more than 70 stops all peak. 90 min lunch and home by 7pm.

Nazzrath

This year is a record on my route. 190+ stops per day. That's with about 40+ stop split taken off. My helper has beaten my stop count a few times so far.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Not only that but you finally get to start on Sunday. Goooo Browns!