How many hours to cover the CSP family deductible 2017?? 571.4 HOURS

RealPerson

I'm pretty sure you're just baiting people for an argument. If you're not, it doesn't matter, the healthcare is off the table now. You can talk about it all day long if you want, won't change anything. Most people don't use the healthcare anyway, that's why they knew concessions would pass.

$10 an hour is not a low starting wage. It is a low wage for how hard a lot of people work. Just do what I do: don't work so hard. What are they gonna do fire you? That is one area where the union does have power. They can't fire you for production issues, we don't get paid per box.

LOL,
No i am not baiting people.
I am wondering what we Ended up with?
Did we GET what they said, or is it still being worked out?
As a PTer now in Central States plan, what is My Health insurance?
C6 Plan?
C6 Enhanced?
Did my Insurance Stay the Same? Or am I now the same as the current people in Central States???

HONEST Questions....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LOL,
No i am not baiting people.
I am wondering what we Ended up with?
Did we GET what they said, or is it still being worked out?
As a PTer now in Central States plan, what is My Health insurance?
C6 Plan?
C6 Enhanced?
Did my Insurance Stay the Same? Or am I now the same as the current people in Central States???

HONEST Questions....

CentralStatesBenefitsChart-page-0.jpg
CentralStatesBenefitsChart-page-0.jpg

wage EARNER

Just do what I do: don't work so hard. What are they gonna do fire you? That is one area where the union does have power. They can't fire you for production issues, we don't get paid per box.

And that is the reason unions are failing and companies are offering less during negotiations. Labor cannot sit at the negotiating table and make demands based on the hard work ethic of its members, because the work ethic just isn't there anymore for the vast majority of union members.

And this time, with the Obama healthcare fiasco, UPS scared the teamsters with reductions to healthcare and pensioneers. Ken H filled his mooncup and caved to UPS by accepting and even weaker healthcare plan for PT and abysmally low wage increases.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And that is the reason unions are failing and companies are offering less during negotiations. Labor cannot sit at the negotiating table and make demands based on the hard work ethic of its members, because the work ethic just isn't there anymore for the vast majority of union members.

And this time, with the Obama healthcare fiasco, UPS scared the teamsters with reductions to healthcare and pensioneers. Ken H filled his mooncup and caved to UPS by accepting and even weaker healthcare plan for PT and abysmally low wage increases.

Great first post, thanks for the contribution
don-t-feed-the-troll_71697.jpg
don-t-feed-the-troll_71697.jpg

upswife75

OUCH

I just seen a Person post a medical bill for 135K, it was listed as Minor Medical, so they have to pay 20% of that..
$27K
The Plan listed only has a Max Out of Pocket for Major Medical..

I would love to see an EoB that actually shows that. If not, I call complete and total BS!

upswife75

Must have been a pretty impressive b00b job?

Indeed! I had surgery in June and the hospital bill was nearly $31k. Got the EoB and my amount to pay was $0! On top of that, out of the $100 that I prepaid to the hospital during registration, they sent me back a check for $57 of it.