How many hubs have data entry/warehouse positions?

Aerosion

I'm sure all of them have it and yet I never hear about them here. I've been in UPS three years now as a Preload Assistant Clerk (just learned my title yesterday) which is basically putting the stickers on the boxes and occasionally correcting the labels. It's where all the females in my building are usually put (I'm a guy, btw). Nobody else here works in that capacity? I'd love to hear from yall

Mike Hawk

I am a backup clerk, when I do it I fix blank SPA labels(type out the address in Package), do address corections(Choice Point/ED2C), deal with will call's, and do the DCR's/intercepts. My normal position is SPA, I belive my title is "conductor of the gravy train".

bad company

semi-pro
I'm sure all of them have it and yet I never hear about them here. I've been in UPS three years now as a Preload Assistant Clerk (just learned my title yesterday) which is basically putting the stickers on the boxes and occasionally correcting the labels. It's where all the females in my building are usually put (I'm a guy, btw). Nobody else here works in that capacity? I'd love to hear from yall

Every hub I know of has a PAS clerk. However, the majority of those clerks don't know that they are the PAS clerk....go figure.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

It's a good job to have.

I work PAS clerk currently for half of my friend/T ( PAS cler -hub). It's fun and I typically jump around to 4 preload slides and correct the PALs the data correction person or PAS can't. I've done most jobs at UPS, some union and some not lol, and this is an easy and relatively fun one.