How many of you have been bit by a dog.

Mr.Golden

None. I act like I'm the alpha guy. Don't get me wrong I had plenty encounters with dogs. Damn dogs.......I hate the ones that stays underneath the house or stay still until u approach them.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Run forest run! Somehow your Browns come off
Trust me i got that 5 th n 6th gear turbo on the backburner just in case FORREST JUMP NEEDS TO HIGHTAIL UP ON OUT OF THERE lmfao. I dont still have that 4.47 40 yard time at age 17 but i can still get it like sumbitch if i need to lol.

Mr.Golden

Trust me i got that 5 th n 6th gear turbo on the backburner just in case FORREST JUMP NEEDS TO HIGHTAIL UP ON OUT OF THERE lmfao. I dont still have that 4.47 40 yard time at age 17 but i can still get it like sumbitch if i need to lol.
Lmaoooooooooo
I don't think I have that in me. If I do that 5th and 6th gear will wind up so slowly lol. The dog will be like "wtf are u serious?" and take a chunk out of me

underworked1

How many of you.. or how many times have you been bit or attacked by a dog?
Best story?
Ever had to get rabies shots?
I was taught do not get bit no matter what. Kill that :censored2:ing dog with your diad board before you get bit. Haven't been bit yet but know s driver who killed a dog with a one shot hit on the old diad board. The new diad is a little small for that but I guess it's better than nothing

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
28 years.
0 dog bites
0 kills.
Approximately 200,000 dog biscuits handed out.
Welcome to my world!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1450428220.577045.jpg

Ms.PacMan

Twice. 20 yrs ago. 7 stitches in my forearm. This last summer in the thigh.

Killed a dog who got in front of my rear tire.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Ain't Got No Time Fo Dat.
Dave,
You claim 2 bites/3 kills in 26 years, versus my 0/0 in 28.
How much total time and expense (both yours and your managements) was accrued from your 5 incidents in terms of filling out injury/accident reports, obtaining medical treatment, OJS and Safety training, and processing damage claims from the owners of the dogs you killed?
I know that, in my case, it doesnt take any time at all for me to reach into my shirt pocket and toss a biscuit to the dog while I am walking the stop off.

Just sayin'.....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Dave,
How much total time and expense (both yours and your managements) was accrued from your 5 incidents in terms of filling out injury/accident reports, obtaining medical treatment, OJS and Safety training, and processing damage claims from the owners of the dogs you killed?
I know that, in my case, it doesnt take any time at all for me to reach into my shirt pocket and toss a biscuit to the dog while I am walking the stop off.

Just sayin'.....
I've been bit once and killed two. Took a grand total ok maybe 2 minutes on the phone.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dave,

Just sayin'.....

None of the bites or kills warranted any paperwork.