How many of you have some Big Cojones?

Goldilocks

I would really like to know. If you do, then its time to act in a mature way to get your point across without cutting people down....JMO....

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I would like to think that I do. (My wife might disagree)
But, what is the point of this thread?
I've been off line for a few days (since I do have a life).
I think peeps should be respectful on the internet, you never know who you're typing to.

Goldilocks

I would like to think that I do. (My wife might disagree)
But, what is the point of this thread?
I've been off line for a few days (since I do have a life).
I think peeps should be respectful on the internet, you never know who you're typing to.

Did you read what I wrote or did the title capture your imagination? Its about cutting others opinions down. We need to work together not against eachother.

DorkHead

So basically what you are saying is "Are you man enough" with your topic title which I find amusing since you are a women based on your username and avatar.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Did you read what I wrote or did the title capture your imagination? Its about cutting others opinions down. We need to work together not against eachother.

Liked for that last sentence, you are absolutely correct. If only the rest of FedEx Corp. had the same mindset...[sigh], sorry for the daydream there.

But he did write:

"I think peeps should be respectful on the internet, you never know who you're typing to."

So I think he gets it.

Goldilocks

So basically what you are saying is "Are you man enough" with your topic title which I find amusing since you are a women based on your username and avatar.

Yes, being a Hispanic woman we quite often use this term. Not meant to be taken in a bad way at all.....

rod

Retired 22 years
I've got one big cojone and one normal size. Dr. called it a hydrocele and said there wasn't anything to worry about as long as it didn't bother me. It don't. Anything else you want to know?

texan

I've got one big cojone and one normal size. Dr. called it a hydrocele and said there wasn't anything to worry about as long as it didn't bother me. It don't. Anything else you want to know?
Thanks for sharing sir.

texan

Thanks for sharing sir.

Have you heard of breast reduction surgeries? In the Army I had a 5 foot female soldier
with 36 DDs who shared she wanted this. She was tired of the burden.

G Gorgan Liddy was a conservative talk radio host in the 90s.

He also was one of the burglary people in the Watergate break in.

Point!! On the radio years later he shared that he had to have a testicle reduction surgery.

So I do not mock, forgive me.

vantexan

Have you heard of breast reduction surgeries? In the Army I had a 5 foot female soldier
with 36 DDs who shared she wanted this. She was tired of the burden.

G Gorgan Liddy was a conservative talk radio host in the 90s.

He also was one of the burglary people in the Watergate break in.

Point!! On the radio years later he shared that he had to have a testicle reduction surgery.

So I do not mock, forgive me.

Reduction surgery? Heck no, if my plane ever goes down over water I'm using mine as flotation devices!

Goldilocks

Did you pass your cough test...DOT....lol