How many of YOUR orders were delivered to YOUR house by UPS?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Probably 50/50 ups fedex.

I had a huge order waiting in my Amazon cart for after Christmas. The wife ordered a few last minute gifts. Plus all the stuff I had in the cart. Now we have tons of stuff estimated to be delivered December 23. My poor ups man.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't get much by UPS . If I order 10 things maybe 2 will come UPS. FedEx Ground and the USPS stay busy at my house. If I get something FedEx the driver is usually in a good mood and will carry on a short conversation. I don't even know who the UPS driver is because by the time I get to the door he is long gone.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Only two orders for me this year. One Amazon which came FedEx Express and the other was Omaha steaks from my dad for Christmas. That one was a DR but yet seems to have disappeared. I smell conspiracy.

upschuck

I had about four of ten delivered UPS, the others USPS. I have used MyChoice and picked up the packages that I knew about, and could put the request in, in time.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Make that 7 packages 6 fedex 1 surepost.

I have Amazon prime also. Almost all of the prime is coming fedex.
I guess it depends on locality.
Mine are still coming UPS, especially when I select Prime 2 day shipping.
You can defer and get $1 credit towards digital music so I do that a lot unless I actually need it in a couple of days.