How many on area observations in one week is harrasment?

Omega man

That's where your wrong. You can't punish anyone. If anyone is like a dog it's you because if I tell you to sit you have to. If I tell you to be at work on time, you have to. If I tell you to leave, you have to. If I tell you to work faster you have to. You have to do everything I tell you to. When you don't listen I have to discipline you. I am your master. Get it right....

You are master of nobody. If you tell me to sit, I will stand. I will be at work on time only because I do not start making money until then. If you tell me to leave, I won’t until the steward does. I will only work as fast as what is safe and reasonable. I only have to do what is safe, ethical, lawful and what was agreed to in the contract. So, what you say is irrelevant. You did not earn your position but took it by default because most workers refuse to enter management. Your own upper management has castrated you. You have no authority to make your own decisions. You are a puppet, an errand boy sent by bean counters to baby-sit their operation. You can be fired on a whim. UPS owns you, your life and your family.

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You are master of nobody. If you tell me to sit, I will stand. I will be at work on time only because I do not start making money until then. If you tell me to leave, I won’t until the steward does. I will only work as fast as what is safe and reasonable. I only have to do what is safe, ethical, lawful and what was agreed to in the contract. So, what you say is irrelevant. You did not earn your position but took it by default because most workers refuse to enter management. Your own upper management has castrated you. You have no authority to make your own decisions. You are a puppet, an errand boy sent by bean counters to baby-sit their operation. You can be fired on a whim. UPS owns you, your life and your family.

Game, set and match!

UPSSOCKS

Ha, type what you may, but we all know in the end if I tell you to do something you will do it..

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I think Socks has the upper hand here.
As a manager, he DOES the authority. It is a reality. I used to see guys thinking that they actually had a degree of influence as to what they did and didn't do.
The expression: "We can do it the hard way or the easy way" comes to mind and in the end, whatever was requested/directed was accomplished. The union guy cursing and the manager smiling. I don't think it was because the manager was necessarily evil, it just seemed that the union guy called his bluff and tried to resist and look like a tough guy in front of everyone.
I couldn't handle the stupidity on both sides and moved on.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think Socks has the upper hand here.
As a manager, he DOES the authority. It is a reality. I used to see guys thinking that they actually had a degree of influence as to what they did and didn't do.
The expression: "We can do it the hard way or the easy way" comes to mind and in the end, whatever was requested/directed was accomplished. The union guy cursing and the manager smiling. I don't think it was because the manager was necessarily evil, it just seemed that the union guy called his bluff and tried to resist and look like a tough guy in front of everyone.
I couldn't handle the stupidity on both sides and moved on.
Only because she's raising her hands in defeat!:surprised:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You don't pick on anyone. I'm assuming your are a 407 member, so you can't even stand up for your own, yet pick on someone else. And for the record, I'm a tranny, a shim....
Transvestite.jpg