How many option days do i get

I was wondering how many option days i should get, im located in south florida and am approaching my 3rd year in center, should i have at least 3 option days, i know after 3rd full calender year i get to make that pick of 5 days off or 7 1 day increments, i thank you for all answers.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I get 16, but that's only because I'm a good runner/gunner and never interupt the boss when they are speaking.

On the for real, you should just ask your shop steward, as they will be better informed. Are you p/t or friend/t? Where in South Florida are you?

satellitedriver

I was wondering how many option days i should get, im located in south florida and am approaching my 3rd year in center, should i have at least 3 option days, i know after 3rd full calender year i get to make that pick of 5 days off or 7 1 day increments, i thank you for all answers.[/QUOTEJeez,
You have been around for 3yrs and do not know your basic earned rights?
There is that form that you sign each year that explains and defines which options you have, once you have earned them.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was wondering how many option days i should get, im located in south florida and am approaching my 3rd year in center, should i have at least 3 option days, i know after 3rd full calender year i get to make that pick of 5 days off or 7 1 day increments, i thank you for all answers.[/QUOTEJeez,
You have been around for 3yrs and do not know your basic earned rights?
There is that form that you sign each year that explains and defines which options you have, once you have earned them.
Ahhh, another Steve to the rescue. Thanks buddy!

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
We have only 2 optional days, 0 sick days. However new to this contract for us is single vacation days, If you so chose, you can break your optional week of vacation into 5 single vacation days paid at 10hrs strait time on your first 5 days off that you were regularly scheduled to work but don't, except for other regularly scheduled vacations.