How many packages per hour???

HazMatMan

I guess you handle all those BROKEN $20 bottles of MonaVie, Tahitian NONI and Xango... Then you also have the broken bottles of Boost and Baby formula... The list goes on and on...

Been there done that!! Drugstore.com sucks the most, they cram all those laundry detergent containers in the box with about 5 or 6 air bags (useless) for cushioning. I was told UPS contacted them about their damages, they did not see anything wrong, UPS asked them to pack it better, they said it wasn't cost effective (sound familiar?) So UPS pays no claims on a drugstore.com damage, This is what I was told by my compliance guy, he even showed me the e-mailed response from drugstore.com.. UNBELIEVABLE!! UPS is happy because they don't pay the claim, drugstore.com is happy because they save money on cushioning, and last but not least i'm happy because I make overtime off of people's stupidity.. (stupidity equals job security!!)

LKLND3380

Been there done that!! Drugstore.com sucks the most, they cram all those laundry detergent containers in the box with about 5 or 6 air bags (useless) for cushioning. I was told UPS contacted them about their damages, they did not see anything wrong, UPS asked them to pack it better, they said it wasn't cost effective (sound familiar?) So UPS pays no claims on a drugstore.com damage, This is what I was told by my compliance guy, he even showed me the e-mailed response from drugstore.com.. UNBELIEVABLE!! UPS is happy because they don't pay the claim, drugstore.com is happy because they save money on cushioning, and last but not least i'm happy because I make overtime off of people's stupidity.. (stupidity equals job security!!)

Was there two inches of padding between the product and carton wall?
Was this a new box or reused?
Was this a result of UPS mishandling?

Yeah it's overtime but it gets old... Like you are having to stay after school while the other kids are outside playing...

But those juice containers (mona-vie, Noni, Xango) are packed well with form fitting padding... It's usualy 1 of 4 broken resulting from something in the unload...

HazMatMan

Was there two inches of padding between the product and carton wall?
Was this a new box or reused?
Was this a result of UPS mishandling?

Yeah it's overtime but it gets old... Like you are having to stay after school while the other kids are outside playing...

But those juice containers (mona-vie, Noni, Xango) are packed well with form fitting padding... It's usualy 1 of 4 broken resulting from something in the unload...
If you think about it really, 2 inches of cushioning around all sides of the carton, that is really thick in that sense, If something is packed really well and it gets damaged and I input it into the computer and the 2 inches of cushioning question comes up and I put no then what? does UPS refuse to pay the claim?? Yeah, I notice the mona vies are packed good, thick cardboard on both top and bottom of box, but guess what, it's not 2 inches....the noni's are packed in form fitting egg carton-like material, but once again not 2 inches.. Pack it well, ship it, hope for the best..