How Many Routes Cut Since ORION?

upsmaninmi

None at our center. If you have a city route, Orion is garbage. I'm sure in a few years another program will be put in to fix this one, as Orion was supposed to fix the errors from PAS

Overpaid Union Thug

None at our center. If you have a city route, Orion is garbage. I'm sure in a few years another program will be put in to fix this one, as Orion was supposed to fix the errors from PAS
The dispatch supervisor, on car sup, center manager (<------HA HA HA HA!), or someone from IE can easily fix errors in DOL/PAS. Getting them to do it however....well.....that's like asking a habitual welfare recipient to work three jobs.

CHALLY9TX

Yes Sir. I was cussing myself while driving home from work the other day because I had realized that I should have took a picture of the ODS message telling us to stay out of driveways. I'm sure our steward can ask for a copy of it but I'd rather have my own without anyone knowing. That way they wouldn't see it coming when I throw it back at them for not complying with ORION.

Dont need a picture. Just tell them to remind you of the 8 rules of backing. lol

It was a lil weird. Weird as in " the kinda stuff I find in my subreddit (don't judge me ;) ) escapades.

Why'd you take it down?
Reason number 1 being that it was very gross. I tagged the pic off Twitter and used it. The more I looked at it the moe freaked out I got. Really gross. I've been changing avatar for the last couple days. Just screwing around a little. I'll have a new one for a week maybe tomorrow if I lose a bet to upstate.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Reason number 1 being that it was very gross. I tagged the pic off Twitter and used it. The more I looked at it the moe freaked out I got. Really gross. I've been changing avatar for the last couple days. Just screwing around a little. I'll have a new one for a week maybe tomorrow if I lose a bet to upstate.

Meh, not gross ( I've seen far worse), just, out of character for you, I guess.

O

OLDMAN3

Orion caused 4 longtime customers to cancel their daily pickup on my route alone. Orion destroys customer service. We lost many pickups and yet we gained 15% more routes from ORION by making everyone less efficient. I now go out with with 15 to 20 % less stops than before ORION. Miles saved (and I think it does not save overall, and adds significant miles to my route) are from sacrifices to customer service and safety.

So if routes are cut because ORION, it is because it chases customers away.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

We are in the process of getting Orion and we actually just put two more bids up. We are in the early stages of the process though, will be interesting to see how the next couple of months play out.

brostalss

Since ORION came in our center, I haven't changed a thing about doing my route. They got on me a few times and % effective but then they realized how much of a mess my ORION is set up. I hover in the low to mid 80% now. They leave me alone.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's going on with that avatar?
kettle.jpg

It was a lil weird. Weird as in " the kinda stuff I find in my subreddit (don't judge me ;) ) escapades.

Why'd you take it down?
I used to have that pic (the meth guy) as a screensaver for a business agent friend of mine. He didn't know it but when he'd call I get a good chuckle. I like to put a lot of goofy pics for my contacts picture when they call. It keeps it interesting. If you have one I either like you or don't. If you have none your blended into the woodwork so that means I respect that you aren't buzzing my phone all the time.