Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 800-900

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 900-1000+

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

SmithBarney

Seems that the Braggarts at our STA like to have pissing contests
each morning.. so lets see em boys/girls how big was your load this week...
Feel free to discuss mileage SPH or whatever else makes you feel superior.

40-50 stops a day this week so ~250stops.. when will peak end!!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Ever notice that those with the smallest amount of stops always seem to have the biggest cars in the parking lot?

Are they trying to compensate for their shortcomings?

McFeely

Huge Member
On my Monday route, I did 133 stops. On Friday, I did 21 stops.

M-friend I probably ended up with about 350 total. I was just doing overflow T-friend though, so that's not going to be the norm as long as volume picks up. I only worked 36 hours this week :mellow:

nightman

I have no idea, but during peak I've been averaging 130 stops a day, 250-275 packages. 10-15 pickups, 100-175 packages picked up. Ground route btw. Luckily I've been able to get out of the terminal around 9, sometimes a little earlier

Purplepackage

On my Monday route, I did 133 stops. On Friday, I did 21 stops.

M-friend I probably ended up with about 350 total. I was just doing overflow T-friend though, so that's not going to be the norm as long as volume picks up. I only worked 36 hours this week :mellow:

Oh that will change, Monday starts the 2 busiest weeks. My overflow route will easily have me out there 9-10 hours a day all week

McFeely

Huge Member
Oh that will change, Monday starts the 2 busiest weeks. My overflow route will easily have me out there 9-10 hours a day all week

This isn't my first peak, but it's my first peak without a regular route (I'm a wheel route driver normally). My hunch is that they'll call me off work on Fri-Sat if they can just to save overtime, but they'll end up with service failures because of trying to do the volume without enough people on-road.

Purplepackage

This isn't my first peak, but it's my first peak without a regular route (I'm a wheel route driver normally). My hunch is that they'll call me off work on Fri-Sat if they can just to save overtime, but they'll end up with service failures because of trying to do the volume without enough people on-road.

Yeah sometimes the wheel gets :censored2:ed during peak but the upside is you have 40 hours a week the rest of the year.

My station wouldn't dream of cutting anyone these next 2 weeks, it's just not worth it. Though I have to say the engineer who made my peak route wants to keep my wallet full lol

ThyDevourer

Heaviest day was Tuesday with 178. Averaged probably 140 a day this week. I'm seasonal first peak and have been surprised by how light it's been.

overflowed

Heaviest day was Tuesday with 178. Averaged probably 140 a day this week. I'm seasonal first peak and have been surprised by how light it's been.
Shippers are getting smarter. As soon as the free division can't take anymore it, we will get slammed. As usual this time of year.

Purplepackage

Doesn't really matter. That's how peak works. Smartpost passed the deadline and shippers move volume into Ground. We pass the Ground deadline and shippers move volume into the express network.

Yeah I know, by the 18th im getting more treadmills than usual

By the middle of this week mostly all volume is shipped express good thing everyone waits until the last second

Last edited:

STFXG

I heard smartpost isn't keeping up and we will start to see some extra volume from them.
They are getting everything cleaned up by Monday. Been having problems toward the end of the week. But since they are officially a part of Ground now they can just divert whatever they need to. Rather than sending it to the PO they can just dump on us. Been wondering if they will do that the week of Christmas to ensure delivery.