• 700-800

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 800-900

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 900-1000+

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Glamourgirlnomore

Lol. She said she is a new UPS driver. I guess the niceness hasn't been beaten out of her yet.
Not a driver, y'all. I'd probably crash the big ole box you drive within the first hour. Lol.
I'm working in a high-rise. Much better than working in the truck as a helper. (I'm in good shape, but my butt hurt in places I didn't know existed!!!)
The first driver I was assigned to would wait a SECOND for me to get buckled in. I almost fell out that first day! Lol! And, I got bit by a dog that first day, too! (I didn't tell anyone, as it didn't break the skin.) In orientation, they omitted IMPORTANT info about dogs- Don't believe it when an owner says, "Oh, my dogs friendly." Hahaha!!! I have rescued dogs for years. I should have known better. My bad. Lol.

Glamourgirlnomore

Need a picture or its not true
I'm not one to lie, nor exaggeration, and I assure you, I know how bad it was. I could hardly lift the dolly. Had to scuttle-butt it backwards
A L L THE WAY TO THE ELEVATORS, and to the deliveries. Praying the entire time I wouldn't hurt myself and for strength.
I'm so glad I noticed the first dolly was broken. I caught another UPS driver/Supervisor, and got his extra one, before I started my day. Thank God I noticed! The big bolt was missing on one side. Why they hadn't shot that one, I do not know. Lol.

bacha29

Perhaps glamour girl could use an all expense paid trip to the UPS mind control academy and reeducation camp. Things sound like they're getting a little loose. UPS has one of those too I hear but they limit themselves to sleep deprivation and jsut yelling at people. X uses all known forms of "enhanced interrogation".

Glamourgirlnomore

Perhaps glamour girl could use an all expense paid trip to the UPS mind control academy and reeducation camp. Things sound like they're getting a little loose. UPS has one of those too I hear but they limit themselves to sleep deprivation and jsut yelling at people. X uses all known forms of "enhanced interrogation".
Too funny!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Yet... Man! I'm hurting! (Physically...) But, many of you, would understand! Remember when you first started? Lol!
And my social life is now on hold. Lol.
That's OK, though. This too shall pass. (Hopefully, y'all don't read about glamourgirl's body being found somewhere in a high-rise, while still gripping packages, and her DIAD.) Lol!
And, should I die of liver failure, it won't be because of alcohol, as I hardly drink. It will be because of excessive Tylenol use! Lol.
Overdose of LOL's. Somebody hurry up and ROFL and PMOMM!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
This makes me pretty angry. Just how do you call for an on demand air pick up in two hours and and forget why you called by the time I get there?

I don't know, but they manage. About as bad as the person who calls in with a 2 hour window; courier hauls arse to get there 15 minutes before the CLS time, and shipper has already locked up and gone home without bothering to cancel the PUP.

59 Dano

I don't know how dispatch is in other places but I've been told to go back to a stop that wasn't ready even though it was past the on call cutoff and I was just barely getting my outbound back on time as it was.

Dispatch in this area is cool in that regard. Depends on which courier is involved.

There's a couple really bad regulars that routinely make the courier wait 15+ minutes.

Make???

59 Dano

Well if you don't wait for it you're probably going to get a message as soon as you get 5 minutes down the road telling you to go back...

Like I said, dispatch in this area is pretty cool about it and it depends on the courier involved.

gixxer squid

You guys csn go back and forth on this matter for as long as you want. "I did this many stops". "Well I did this many more stops than you".etc.etc. What's the point? All you're doing is making somebody else rich. That's the only thing that really matters.

And trust me it's NOT the contractor!!!!