How many times do I have to go to Integrad?

The Chosen 1

God, Family, UPSer
Just curious to know will I have to attend Integrad again If I happen to win a full time driver or Air Exception bid? I recently graduated Integrad for seasonal driving and really don't wanna deal with it again if I don't have to. Any feedback would be nice!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Why would you need to go to school twice? Once you get a week of experience driving, you are set.

The Chosen 1

God, Family, UPSer
Why would you need to go to school twice? Once you get a week of experience driving, you are set.
I was told this pass week by my ORS that if I sign the PT to FT bid sheet going up next month and win then I would have to go back to Integrad.. He started out as a TCD and when he bid on a FT route and won he had to go back to Integrad for a second time...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I can't see UPS spending the money to send you to school twice. We have a school in Atlanta, there are too many people trying to get into it once. A lot of the seasonal drivers are having to go to a local hub to get trained and UPS doesn't have enough DIAD5s to show them in class.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just curious to know will I have to attend Integrad again If I happen to win a full time driver or Air Exception bid? I recently graduated Integrad for seasonal driving and really don't wanna deal with it again if I don't have to. Any feedback would be nice!
Only if you didn't get it the first time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I can't see UPS spending the money to send you to school twice. We have a school in Atlanta, there are too many people trying to get into it once. A lot of the seasonal drivers are having to go to a local hub to get trained and UPS doesn't have enough DIAD5s to show them in class.

As little sense as it makes he will most likely have to go back through Integrad a second time if he is awarded a FT position.