how many

packageguy

How many traffic lights do you hit each day on your route. Friday as I was doing my route it dawned on me, wow it's a bad day I felt like I was sitting at traffic lights all day, No I didn't scratch, but when do I. ................................. lol

barnyard

KTM rider
There is 1 light in the town that I am currently working. I drive through 4 on the way there and the same 4 on the way back.

Lights are not near the delay as trains are for me.

DS

Fenderbender
I leave at 7 AM and if there's an accident on highway401,I take
Steeles ave all the way to work.There are 32 intersections on the way.
I counted one day.I have no idea how many I hit at work,because when
I get home at 9 PM I've now been on the road for 14 hours and all I want is a beer.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I have 6 red lights on my area all on the same road. Only two really make me wait long. But I get paid by the hour so I don't mind.

Speedy Cerviche

I actually counted on Friday because my little town hates it's citizen and demands we stop at more than half the lights we drive through. I'm around 40 / day, not counting right hand turns.

As embarrassed as I am to admit it its in the low twentys. Mrs. 407 knows it and is fine with it. Sometimes you have to test drive it before you buy it. I wish she was the first but we all have a past. I'm cool with it

Last edited:

packageguy

I have 6 red lights on my area all on the same road. Only two really make me wait long. But I get paid by the hour so I don't mind.

That's funny, friday I said the same thing, it got to the point I let cars in and kept saying I get paid by the hour...... lol....