How much beer do you drink?

Integrity

Binge Poster
To all on the BC,

I have posted several UPS related discussion topics recently.

I thought it was a good time to post a topic relating to life outside of UPS.

Over my years here on the BC I have noticed quite a few usernames and post responses that involve beer.

Since I too once loved beer and I stopped, I thought beer might be a discussion that my draw some into discussion.

I do not drink beer.

I used to drink beer.

I loved beer so I can relate with anyone who may love beer.

I judge no person who loves or drinks beer.

I don't think it is wise to drink too much beer.

I think if you have ever tried to stop, modify or control the amount of beer you drink and you have been unable to, you may have a problem with alcohol and may need help.

I haven't had beer in decades and if you ever find yourself in a bind with the way you drink beer, and don't know what to do, then please feel free to PM me.

I will gladly share my experience, strength and hope with you in hope that you may find recovery as I did.

Sincerely,
I

I took about 5 months off and for about the last and for the last 4 or 5 months I have been having anywhere from 0 to 8 in a week. Time away from drinking a bunch gave me some perspective and it lost its luster. Plus I don't have any time anymore for it. It's just something I do socially now. I can also add that booze and browncafe are a bad combo.

oldngray

nowhere special
Integrity-World1.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Hopefully no one on here is the d.o.t. doctor cause they like to ask that question and one driver put 15 per month and the doc read it wrong and thought it was per day, so he didn't sign off and this driver preloads until further notice. 2 per evening except on weekends maybe 4 depending on the grilling situation. That's a untruthful 18 give or take a few beers.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Bout to go pick up some fat head spooky tooth pumpkin ale. And any other that catches my eye and park my but on couch for football games as I drink my beer. U got a problem with it. Don't care. Get a life