How much beer do you drink?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I like good beer.

The thing is, there is a certain amount of beer that is acceptable for a person to consume in their entire lifetime and I reached that amount by the time I turned 23.

On the rare occasion that I find myself at a bar or a party where beer is being served and I am offered one, my response is always "no thanks, you don't have enough here for me."

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Smoke over beer any day of the week. Drink too much beer your grounded and cant go anywhere without risk of a dui, cant do the normal things in life the same as you would if you were sober. Smoke= you can go anywhere at at anytime without worries, and can do everything the same as if you were sober. Smoke a lot safer than drinking that's for sure. People can disagree, its all good, but those are just the sobering facts. Don't get it twisted if im home and not going anywhere, ill throw down a bunch of frostees lol.

20141001_150646.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Don't know why my pics are posting upside down. Tried to change my avatar did same thing. Using my iPad air to take photo. Anyone else experience this problem?