How much can management make a stink about driving shoes?

9.5er

I change my shoes and socks every day. Wear work boots into center and once I'm on the route I change into my nikes and low cut socks. I actually just got a new shoes today. Gonna feel good tomorrow.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Saw a driver wear brown crocs one day.
image.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
You don't know what a true observation is.

A true observation is where they already have a pre-sheeted list of things you are doing wrong before they even see you. Things like:

needs hair cut
mustache too long
don't check mirrors every 4 seconds (or what ever ridiculous time frame they use)
needs to use hand rail better (3 points of contact)
handles packages to much
don't honk at every stop

I'm sure I'm missing a few---its been awhile.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
A true observation is where they already have a pre-sheeted list of things you are doing wrong before they even see you. Things like:

needs hair cut
mustache too long
don't check mirrors every 4 seconds (or what ever ridiculous time frame they use)
handles packages to much
don't honk at every stop

True, but I'm talking about when you are targeted for whatever, and are being watched before you realize it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

needs hair cut
mustache too long
handles packages too much
don't honk at every stop

define too much?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
True, but I'm talking about when you are targeted for whatever, and are being watched before you realize it.
Had an old sup who was the worst at doing observations.

I ran a lot of rural routes and I would pass him 4 or 5 times in half an hour. Lmao.

rod

Retired 22 years

If you has pissed them off enough to be on one of their spy missions you're toast anyway. May as well grab your ankles.