How much can management make a stink about driving shoes?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
200.gif
TOO MUCH lmfao
Nice pair of fun bags.

chris9834

Just curious. A lot of us wear low top running sneakers that aren't hard top but are super soft almost like a slipper. As long as they're all black can you wear them without actual issue (other than constant everyday complaining)?

Thx
Yea they are suposed to be polishable leather tops, but call me a rebel or whatever i am going to wear something that doesnt make my feet feel like i been under a 100 lbs squat rack the entire shift. They say there is some real comfortable leather shoes from like red wing but there high hundred to near or surpase 200 and it looks like something i would see in a senior citizen fingerhut catalog for that price im going to get something stylish im young so style is some what important lol. That and i dont think leather shoes are good on the feet during the summer because your feet will sweat more and and your feet ant breath you increase the risk of getting foot fungus. In my center they dont really care as long as they are all black, but i hear some guys on here that will say that they will confiscate the older uniforms with the box and string logo which are more comfortable then the current guess it depends on your center.

upschuck

I know what the contract states but people break the law and get away with it all the time. Ever watch Better Call Saul? I wanna know if they can officially discipline you...
So you know what official policy is, don't want to do it, and want to know if you can be disciplined for it? No, I've never watched Better Call Saul, but if you get your life's direction from a movie, you got more to worry about than the shoes you wear.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So you know what official policy is, don't want to do it, and want to know if you can be disciplined for it? No, I've never watched Better Call Saul, but if you get your life's direction from a movie, you got more to worry about than the shoes you wear.
TV show froggy.

Spinoff of breaking bad.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Peak one year my shoes were so bad my wife made me buy odor eaters spray AND the insole. Then she said "you need a new route, your feet are going to empty this house Christmas Day"
When I first started as an hourly my roommates made me put my work boots on the deck because they couldn't take it.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I'm so sick if these threads!

Waaaaaah I want a beard change the rules for me!

Waaaaaaah I have viable tattoos and now I have to pay the consequences and wear long sleeves.

Waaaaah I don't want to wear the shoes I am suppose to change the rules for me

Waaaaaah

Waaaaaah

Wanna know what's wrong with the world today?

This is it !

Entitlement

This is why no one should have been given that participation trophy in t ball. No we have to live with a bunch of entitled little whiney babies