"How much do you make"

WorknLateHuh

this-thread-delivers_dhl.jpg

ChrisTheBrown

A few months ago I did have a consignee remark that my job must get boring after a while. The look on his face when I told him how much I made last year was priceless.
I just don't know how anyone could openly state to someone else how much they make. There are a lot less fortunate out there, who wish they could have what we do..Stay humble.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Wow Dave so you're making a "joke about an erection and while a kid is on someone's lap? Is that correct???

You really are sick. Glad to see the creepy picture of you matches the creepiness inside.

Good job.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I just don't know how anyone could openly state to someone else how much they make. There are a lot less fortunate out there, who wish they could have what we do..Stay humble.

Well this thread is dealing with folks who ask you the question so it's not just openly stating. As for less fortunate, what if it's an open heart surgeon or a pilot asking you?

Edit: My bad, you're referring to Dave's comment. I guess you'd have to ask him why.

Cementups

Box Monkey
You could try this response.....

"I've never made more than $100k"
*applies to package car drivers. Though I have heard of some PC guys over $100k, just not here in HARPA that I know of.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I guess it depends on the building. Through browncafe I see just how different this job is in different buildings. All the time before I thought every building was like mine: 10-12 hour dispatch everyday unless you're on the 9.5 list. As a result everyone not on the 9.5 is making 100k whether they like it or not.

TheCreepo

My building is OT no matter what .. file 9.5 only difference will be you'll have a grievance every two weeks .. I was on STD for four months I will still hit 90k..