How Much Do You Usually Spend On Christmas?

How Much Do You Usually Spend On Christmas Gifts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rod

Retired 22 years
We have 3 kids under 11 years old. We spend $400 on each kid. All they want is electronic things and PS3 games. $400 on electronics makes a small pile of presents. My wife and I like to see big piles of wrapped gifts, but thats not the way it is anymore. Unless we spend over $700 a kid.

I once bought my brother a pack of gum when I was about 10. I opened it and gift wrapped each individual piece in a different size box. The first two or three he opened he though were funny.

T

Turdferguson

I once bought my brother a pack of gum when I was about 10. I opened it and gift wrapped each individual piece in a different size box. The first two or three he opened he though were funny.
My brother wrapped up three dog turds from the backyard when I was kid and stuck them under the tree. I was about 6 or 7 at the time

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We have 3 kids under 11 years old. We spend $400 on each kid. All they want is electronic things and PS3 games. $400 on electronics makes a small pile of presents. My wife and I like to see big piles of wrapped gifts, but thats not the way it is anymore. Unless we spend over $700 a kid.
we like ol fashion gifts too for stocking stuffers. etch-a-sketch, yo yo, paddle ball, jacks, silly putty. stuff like that. timeless.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I like Silly Putty.
1 - I like turtles.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hubby and I buy whatever we want all year long. Any gifts under the tree are from relatives or friends that send something. I have lots of phony boxes wrapped under there. I like it to look full! Right now the real gifts under there are for daughter and granddaughter who'll be here Christmas eve.

oldandcrabby

Help guys just found out sons xbox died older xbox I think xbox360. I am wondering what is current xbox and about how much would I pay to replace it. I am older in age I want to go buy him one but am not up with current technology of them.