How Much Do You Usually Spend On Christmas?

How Much Do You Usually Spend On Christmas Gifts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oldngray

nowhere special
20.jpg

oldandcrabby

I sorry this toy is way before my time. Never seen/heard of a toy with glass balls attached to strings. Closest thing I did was sling shot with ball bearings and breaking the glass windows abandon cars.
yeah I shishgabobed my Uncles favorite rooster with a bow and arrow. I worked like a dog that whole summer to pay for it. Along with damage to rooster was not only responsibility but accountability.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
No free range parenting allowed. We would be out playing all day by ourselves yet managed to survive.
our society is creating a lot of handicapped ( mentally ) children zombied out on ritalen and other depression meds and they will stay in their basements and only come out armed to the teeth and wreck havick on a sick populace.

sorry. having a bad day.

oldandcrabby

our society is creating a lot of handicapped ( mentally ) children zombied out on ritalen and other depression meds and they will stay in their basements and only come out armed to the teeth and wreck havick on a sick populace.

sorry. having a bad day.

what's going on you comforted me on bad day pm me if you want to. I am right here.

oldandcrabby

we used 2 empty soup cans connected with string.
Family lived in coal country we played with carbide from the miner's lamps. A nickles worth made excellent homemade bottle rockets my uncle showed us how to do it. He was a blaster before a mine collapse put him permanently out of work.