How much does UPS driver make?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
How much did you make as a UPS driver last year? How long have you been a driver?
Been driving for 28 years. As a UPS driver. I made 197000 last year but that was due to how hard I worked getting sales leads, making bonus, and getting the most employee referrals in the company. I also had some side deals that helped generate some money.

Most of what I made went to my 4 ex wives for alimony, 9 kids for child support, 2 greedy girlfriends, and a wage garnishment for stiffing the nursing home my mom stays in. What little money I had left over I usually spent on whores and weed.

upschuck

It varies depending on the circumstances

What circumstances do you refer to?

Pensions, bonus center, and other variables that need to be figured into the equation

That's not circumstances, circumstances are divorced, poor, jailed, etc.

Ok. That is why I said variables not circumstances. Thanks for the imput
You started with circumstances, yhen changed to variables when it suited you.

Been driving for 28 years. As a UPS driver. I made 197000 last year but that was due to how hard I worked getting sales leads, making bonus, and getting the most employee referrals in the company. I also had some side deals that helped generate some money.

Most of what I made went to my 4 ex wives for alimony, 9 kids for child support, 2 greedy girlfriends, and a wage garnishment for stiffing the nursing home my mom stays in. What little money I had left over I usually spent on whores and weed.
Couldn't even make 200k
What a P*

oldngray

nowhere special
Like-a-Boss.gif

upschuck

Who determined what the context should be? Did you get a promotion on BC so that it is just your narrow view as to what the context of a thread may contain? I must have missed that memo
Maybe, Maybe not. What the normal person would discern from the content of the thread is what it should be.