iamupser

Grease Monkey

Attachments

• 1461244443710.jpg
    1461244443710.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 235

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
60 replied in maybe 3 or 4 gave a decent answer.

3 or 4 gave a decent answer because this question has been answered hundreds of times but the OP failed to use the search function so they want us to do all the work for them. The OP is trolling and those 3 or 4 people whom gave an answer either don't care that OP is a troll or don't recognize the OP is a troll.

Those will be the same 3-4 people that will be answering these same questions over and over again.

dropNbolt

....like Biggie Smalls said "cuz if ya' don't know, now ya' know :censored2:!"
And anyone who does work here would know what a driver makes.... Unless u have -0- friends. I'd say just don't worry about it son. Go work at Popeye's and serve dem' biscuits and chicken.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
3 or 4 gave a decent answer because this question has been answered hundreds of times but the OP failed to use the search function so they want us to do all the work for them. The OP is trolling and those 3 or 4 people whom gave an answer either don't care that OP is a troll or don't recognize the OP is a troll.

Those will be the same 3-4 people that will be answering these same questions over and over again.
Newcomers to our forum may be annoying to those of you that know how things work around here. Newbies are often interested in topics that have already been discussed a million times or they ask the wrong questions, including ones that seem obvious (or whose answers seem easy to find). They don't know how to use the forum properly and sometimes they even start multiple threads with the same content because they don't know how irritating that is...

Just keep in mind that lots of our valued contributors started out this way, and treating newcomers kindly makes them more likely to turn into the valuable community members we all know and love.

So while you don't have to humor them or suffer them gladly please cut them some slack when they mess up.

youllbefine

But the general public already thinks we make to much so why would any one want to sit here and tell them what we make ??? They all think this job is easy.. None of them have a clue at what this job takes todo

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
3,219 hours worked?
That averages out to just shy of 62 hours a week. Is that allowed?
I see you guys dug up my pay stub from last year. I cashed in all my vacations and was also paid around 2k in greivances. To be honest I made over 127k but the last check was all greivance money, around 700.00 I think. Me hitting 127k also limited the amount I could contribute to my 401k do to HCE rules, so I plan on scaling back this year.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Probably inside work or "safety committee" stuff. I just copied pasted out of that thread.
Some was preload time as I was actively filing grievances for sups working, about 2k of that 127k was that. They got tired of calling me in as I'd come in and work, so they stopped using sups to perform bargaining unit work. I despise the safety committee, it's a farce here, mainly used as a day off tactic or easy 15min report.

iamupser

Grease Monkey
So why if you are a mechanic should you concern yourself with what a driver makes?

Certain drivers make it their business, or "concern" to comment on my pay (not in a bad or evil way), so I fight fire with fire and tell them I don't want hear it, I know what you guys make!