how much $ does UPS waste on paper

Holydriver

think about it, in every truck there is 2 or 3 new sheets of paper each day. every single log has 2-3 sheets of paper each day. each center probably posts at least 20 sheets of paper each day showing hours worked, telematics reports, safety things and so on and so forth. the building i work in probably runs 250 routes a day minimum, thats about 500 sheets just going into each truck showing the route number and how many pieces are loaded onto each shelf

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
think about it, in every truck there is 2 or 3 new sheets of paper each day. every single log has 2-3 sheets of paper each day. each center probably posts at least 20 sheets of paper each day showing hours worked, telematics reports, safety things and so on and so forth. the building i work in probably runs 250 routes a day minimum, thats about 500 sheets just going into each truck showing the route number and how many pieces are loaded onto each shelf

Really? 500 sheets of paper for each truck?

I don't think so.

Holydriver

you all miss my point. im not talking about wasting paper, im wandering how much money ups spends on supplying all the paper that is almost useless. tons of paper is printed every day and it is probably looked at once or twice total. its nuts. im not talking about saving the rain forest

oldngray

nowhere special
There are probably 500 pages of reports on every driver every day but most of it is just stored on computers and not printed out.