How much or what would it take,for you to go into management?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Never...no amount of money would be worth it. I'd say the wrong thing to a DM and get fired in a month! PT sups...from what I've heard, don't even get pensions anymore.

Johney

We have a few guys who are seriously thinking about it. A couple have made the jump. Feeders just trained 4 guys and are training two more and that will cover the retire's for a while. The way that package seems to be heading and feeders out for most now there isn't much left.

We have a few guys who are seriously thinking about it. A couple have made the jump. Feeders just trained 4 guys and are training two more and that will cover the retire's for a while. The way that package seems to be heading and feeders out for most now there isn't much left.
Supervisor johney?

mdnj88

I told my division manger, who asks me once a week to become a boss...I would do it for 150k clean after taxes. He just states at me after that.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
This....
fallback.jpg

and $1,000,000,000.

Johney

As much as I hate to say it, but with the crap that package drivers are going through and will be in the future if they do get some good people to turn to the dark side it may be good. At least they'll have some people who have actually done the job for more than a weekend. Maybe just maybe the new people may turn out better.

Overpaid Union Thug

As a center manager I'd accept no less than $200k/year with health insurance and pension. And only if the stops per car metric were permanently eliminated so I could effectively manage my center.

Sent using BrownCafe App